The conditions of competition are daily changing the labor market and in particular the supply and demand of various professions. High unemployment rates dictate that we find ways to face this problem. To make a great impression and get a job, being qualified is not enough; you should also know how to present yourself, what employers are looking for and where you should look for a job.
The educational organization "DIMITRA" in the framework of implementing comprehensive training programs, created the Employment Office providing services to learners lifelong guidance and counseling:
- To help people better understand the work place, using career planning and professional information.
- Teach job searching techniques, interview skills and to help in the drafting of a CV.
- To connect learners with the labor market, bringing in contact the trainees with the network of partner companies.
Business Start-up and Entrepreneurship (Startup)
«DIMITRA» Education & Consulting SA utilizing its long experience in advisory services to businesses, public entities, self-employed and unemployed individuals, undertakes to support new business ideas and offers specialized and personalized services to start-ups and existing businesses.
The experience of our organization in the establishment and startups operation begins in 1998 with the three-year program "Support Actions of Women Businesses NET" a pilot program for promoting European entrepreneurial culture through a network of support structures for the creation of new small businesses of women and young entrepreneurs.
Then, from 2003 to 2006 Youth Entrepreneurship Incubators were established in Larissa - Athens - Thessaloniki, as a one-stop-shop aimed at comprehensive support of new "potential" entrepreneurs in order to significantly increase growth and successful development of new businesses.
Today, the company supports startup and entrepreneurship by:
- Providing personalized support for the creation of a new business idea, its plan and implementation..
- Undertaking all the required procedures for the submission of applications under the NSRF funding programme and monitoring its implementation.
- Integrating consulting services and continuous support at all stages of the investment proposal (design, delivery, and implementation, certification-testing).
- Guesting (within our premises) innovative start-ups to benefit from our secretarial and administrative support, use of equipment, specialized consulting services, business networks, coordination and evaluation of implementation.